Rejuvime Medical refers to itself as the “Age-Defying Clinic” for a good reason. Our services span a wide spectrum of anti-aging treatments that attract people from New Orleans and throughout Louisiana to our Baton Rouge-area locations. Besides hormone replacement therapy, we offer cosmetic treatments, nutrition counseling and supplements, and IV therapy.
These services are all designed to promote our patients’ overall well-being and health and help them lead active lifestyles at every age.
In this blog post, we’ll provide more details about the range of services provided at Rejuvime Medical that some men and women may not be aware of.
Our Menu of Services
The team at Rejuvime Medical shares a desire to address each patient’s needs in a holistic way by creating personalized treatment plans that incorporate a number of services.
These services include:
- Cosmetic injectables: Many of our patients who benefit from hormone replacement therapy want their appearance to match the newfound youthful energy they feel. Dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM® and Restylane® along with BOTOX® Cosmetic injections, minimize early signs of aging. Our specialists strategically inject fillers and BOTOX to create results that look natural and minimize lines and wrinkles around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- IV nutrient therapy: One of the main benefits of intravenous treatment is that it infuses nutrients directly into the bloodstream, meaning the body essentially absorbs 100% of the vitamins and minerals administered. We offer customized IV therapy to help boost immunity, assist in burning fat, remove toxins, and deliver a range of other benefits.
- Nutritional and vitamin support: Patients whose goals include increasing physical performance and building muscle mass need more than hormone replacement therapy to truly achieve those goals. That’s why we provide nutrition and vitamin support. Maintaining toned muscles and minimizing body fat requires patients to exercise regularly, including both resistance training and aerobic exercises, eat a diet rich in protein, and take vitamin supplements.
- Blood tests: In addition to comprehensive blood analyses for both men and women at the outset of hormone replacement therapy, we also offer low-cost blood testing that focuses on hormones, nutrition, metabolic disorders, and preventable disease. You can also come to Rejuvime Medical for a complete thyroid panel if you’re concerned about having an overactive or underactive thyroid.
- Human growth hormone supplements: Supplementing human growth hormone under medical supervision can help aging men and women maintain increased energy levels, enjoy greater endurance, and get a good night’s sleep. HGH supplements are part of the anti-aging routines of many of our patients at Rejuvime Medical.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these services or hormone replacement therapy in the Baton Rouge area, contact us using the online form to request a consultation at one of our 3 locations. Or you can call us at (225) 960-1580 (Baton Rouge), (225) 900-7009 (Denham Springs), or (504) 252-9579 (Metairie).