It is no secret that the newest way to get your body its daily dose of nutrients is through an IV Infusion. Not only can it be found down the produce isle, but now down the line of an IV tube. The world we live in is heavily saturated with chemicals, pollutants, and even what we call organic produce may lack the nutrients our body so desperately needs. The gap between our diets and our bodies can now be filled with Vitamin Infusions.
From celebrity posts, to health and fitness magazines, the world is waking up to this! Celebrities including Rihanna, Simon Cowell, Chrissy Teegan, Mylie Cyrus and Madonna are reportedly huge fans. This magical breakthrough is no longer just a secret of the stars and the elite. We have medical professionals like Dr. Weiler to thank, who incorporates it in his anti-aging regimen.
Here are 10 facts about infusions and vitamin deficiency:
- Infusions are relatively painless.
- The process takes about 15-30 minutes.
- Infusions help with energy, hangovers, immune system and other aliments.
- Infusions let you skip the upset stomach that comes with orally consuming large quantities of pills.
- Infusions have been shown to help individuals reach fitness goals.
- 90% of people are chronically deficient in magnesium.
- Infusions can help with B12 deficiencies that cause fatigue, brain fog, and slow metabolism.
- Infusions can help Vegans and Vegetarians supplement nutrients found in animal products.
- Vitamin C is like an elixir of the gods, because it helps generate collagen which our bodies slowly produce less and less of starting in our mid twenties.
- Although new to you, Vitamin Infusions began over 40 years ago as a way to supplement cancer patients who could not physically take their pills.
Here at Rejuvime we offer 5 different custom infusions created to the specific needs of your body:
Revitalize $70: The REvitalize Infusion consists of Magnesium, Calcium, B-12, B-6, B-complex, Pantothenic acid, and Vitamin C. The REvitalize Infusion has been clinically proven to help with Acute asthma, fatigue, migraines, muscle spasms, symptoms of PMS, upper respiratory infection, chronic sinusitis, seasonal allergies, cardiovascular disease, and depression/anxiety. The overall goal of our REvitalize Infusion is to replenish, restore, and revitalize your body starting at the cellular level. Patient’s report felling very relaxed, focused, and ‘tuned up’ after receiving a REvitalize Infusion. The process takes 15 to 30 minutes.
Restore$130 : The REstore Infusion combats both viral and bacterial infections, from upper respiratory infection to the common cold. It contains Vitamin C which is an immune system booster. Very high doses of vitamin C appear to be lethal to cancer cells. It helps combat chronic viruses, cancer, fatigue and weakness, and immune system deficiencies. Many times only one infusion is needed to improve symptoms. Allow 1 hour for this infusion. It can be administered once daily at the onset of symptoms until symptoms are eliminated and can be done once per month for maintenance, illness prevention, or anti-aging.
Reaccelerate $160: Athletes utilize this specific combination of nutrients and amino-acids to improve performance and recovery. It helps athletes to boost performance and increase strength, reduce fatigue and shorten recovery time, and replenish and hydrate the body after strenuous exercise.
Reboot $100: This infusion treats mild to severe alcohol “hangover” by combining optimal levels of the Alpha and B-Vitamin infusions with plenty of IV fluids, adding a mega-dose of L-Glutathione. A selective 5-HT3 receptor antagonist is also given by IV to combat any nausea. Effective pain relief is offered to patients suffering from inflammation, body aches, and head pain. The perfect cure for last night’s party!
Refresh$100: This infusion includes Glycine, Magnesium, B vitamins, and Meyers cocktail. It is used to help relieve anxiety, improve one’s mood, and help aid in sleep.
If you are ready to give your body the nutrients it needs call us today to schedule your vitamin infusion.