There are many reasons to get cosmetic injectables. Not only can they be used to smooth fine lines and wrinkles in the face, but they can also be used to enhance volume in cheeks temples or lips, smooth a chin crease, or improve facial symmetry. At Rejuvime Medical we offer a few different options for injectables depending on the patient’s needs. We feel that it is important that our patients are well informed so here is the breakdown.
WHEN SHOULD YOU THINK ABOUT GET COSMETIC INJECTABLES
- When you notice deep set wrinkles and skin thinning it might be time to look into cosmetic injectables. According to Dr. Tsippora Shainhouse, the best time to get Botox injections is when you first start to notice the appearance of fine lines because as you age your skin begins to thin. As your skin becomes thinner it becomes more difficult for the wrinkles to be disguised.
- When you see wrinkles when you make facial expressions it might be time for some Botox. Botox can reduce the depth of the wrinkles therefore preventing them from becoming deeper. Practicing prevention, like with anything, is better than trying to remove all evidence of aging after it has already taken place.
- If you are interested in improving your facial symmetry then it may be a good time for cosmetic injectables. Radiesse is a cosmetic injectable that may be useful when improving facial symmetry. Radiesse is a wrinkle filler used to add volume under the skin. Over time skin begins to sag making things sometimes look a little wonky. Oftentimes filler can help add balance to your face.
- When you think you have a gummy smile. A gummy smile is used to describe a person whose upper teeth and gums show prominently when they smile. According to Dr. Jeasothy, the CEO and founder of the Miami Skin Institute, “Most of the time this just requires one or two injections right below the nose in a very carefully designated location.” This small addition to your face can make a huge difference in your smile.
- If you find that you sweat excessively, Botox may be what you are looking for. Botox can be injected into the armpit, palms or soles of feet to prevent sweating in that area. This is an easy procedure that prevents excessive sweating in the problem area for months.
- If you experience migraines often a cosmetic injectable may provide some relief. Many people that suffer from migraines experience relief from injections in the back of the skull or forehead. This may help to reduce frequency or severity of headaches.
Here at Rejuvime Medical, we offer an array of cosmetic injectables based on our patients needs and wants for his or her personal health journey.
BOTOX® Cosmetic provides a quick and effective remedy for the wrinkles and facial lines that age, stress, worry, and environmental factors can produce, even on a younger person’s face. A BOTOX® injection treatment smooths frown lines between the eyes and on the forehead, and at the base of the nose.
Juvederm™, an injectable gel dermal filler, a safe non- invasive, non surgical method to correct folds and wrinkles in the facial areas. Juvederm™ was listed by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery as one of the most popular, age-defying and non-surgical, treatments available in the United States. Juvederm™ is the future in the dermal filler technology. The gel restores volume in the skin and promotes hydration of the skin.
RADIESSE is a wrinkle filler used to add volume to the skin. RADIESSE is injected with a small needle under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.**
Commonly used to treat cheeks and nasolabial folds. Restylane® offers patients a wide range of benefits, and a more youthful rejuvenated appearance. Restylane® can be used to fill mild to moderate wrinkles and lines and is most effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth. When used as lip enhancement product, it can add definition and volume producing a sensual and more pronounced lips. Perhaps most importantly, the results of Restylane® treatments are completely natural looking and long lasting.**
Sculptra Aesthetic is made with biocompatible, biodegradable, synthetic material called poly-L-Lactic acid, which is gradually and naturally absorbed by the body and help to rebuild lost collagen through a series of treatments administered by a trained specialist. Sculptra can treat the areas around the eyes and nasolabial folds.**
The active ingredient in KYBELLA® is synthetic deoxycholic acid. Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat. When injected into the fat beneath the chin, KYBELLA® destroys fat cells, resulting in a noticeable reduction in fullness under the chin. Once destroyed, these cells can no longer store or accumulate fat, so further treatment is not expected once you reach your desired aesthetic goal.**
Made of a hyaluronic gel similar to Restylane® can effectively add volume to smile lines and the lips.**
If you would like to learn more about the best cosmetic injections options for yourself, contact us to schedule a 1-on-1 consultation.